PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme હેઠળ 7મો હપ્તો જલદી તમારા ખાતામાં આવશે. 25th December 2020ના રોજ બપોરે લગભગ 12 વાગે 9 કરોડ ખેડૂતોના ખાતામાં 18,000 કરોડ રૂપિયા ટ્રાંસફર કરવામાં આવશે. તમારા ખાતામાં પૈસા આવશે કે નહી તે તમે આજે જ સુનિશ્વિત કરી શકો છો. આવો જાણીએ કેવી રીતે.
PM Kisan PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Check your name in the list, If the name is not in the list, complain to this number:
The Central Government is preparing to re-send Rs. 2000 to your account under PM Kisan Yojana. The seventh installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme has started coming from December 1. Only after 6 days the government will transfer the money to your account. Under this scheme 6 thousand rupees are given in 3 installments of the year. So far 6 installments have been sent. In the last 23 months, the central government has directly helped more than Rs 95 crore to 11.17 crore farmers.
- This time 10 million people will not be able to avail the benefits of this scheme
- 11.17 crore registered farmers will benefit from this
- Find out if money was sent to them
Registration of beneficiaries of PM Kisan Yojana are going to be done through postmen during this state, know – what is going to be the way 300 postmen are deployed within the state to attach the farmers with this scheme, who will attend their homes and obtain registered. consistent with the govt of Goa, there are 38,000 Farmers of Agriculture cardholders within the state, out of which 21,000 are eligible under the PM Kisan Yojana.
It is to be mentioned that farmers often register themselves in this scheme but the amount does not come in their account. If this has happened to you before, check your name in this list immediately. If you can easily find out if the money was sent to them.
How to check your name ?
- First you have to go to the official web site of PM Kisan Nidhi pmkisan.gov.in
- You will then see the Farmers Corner at the top.
- Click on it
- Then click on Beneficiary Status
- Now enter your Aadhaar number, account number and mobile number
To help the farmers in self-registration we’ve shared the entire application procedure below:
Visit the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi i.e. https://www.pmkisan.gov.in
- Click on the “Farmers Corner” tab given on the homepage.
- Select the “New Farmers Registration” link from the dropdown list.
- Enter the Aadhaar No. and security text and hit the “Click here to continue” tab.
- Registration form will appear.
- Candidates need to fill all the private details of the farmer within the respective fields. Lastly, they need to click on “Save” button.
- Finally, registration procedure will complete.
- On final registration, candidates will receive a confirmation SMS on their registered mobile no.
After this process you will know if your name is in this list or not. You can also check the status with this app. If your name is not in the list then download PM Kisan Mobile App like this.
Complain to this number not being named in the list this wayMany people’s names were in the previous list but not in the new list. Complaints can be lodged on PM Kisan Sanman’s helpline number. The helpline number for this is 011-24300606. This time 10 million people will not be able to avail the benefits of this scheme.
This is the number to contact the ministry Helpline Number:
PM Kisan Toll Free No.-18001155266
- PM Kisan Helpline No-155261
- PM Kisan Landline Number- 011—23381092, 23382401
- PM Kisan’s new helpline- 011-24300606
- PM Kisan’s Second Helpline – 0120-6025109
- Email ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
It may be mentioned that PM transfers money in 3 installments under Kisan Sanman Yojana. The first installment falls between December 1 and March 31. The second installment falls between April 1 and July 31 and the third installment between August 1 and November 30. 11.17 crore registered farmers will benefit from this.
PM Kisan PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana : Click Hare
Department By: Department of Agriculture,Cooperation & Farmers Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare.
What is the scope of the PM Kisan scheme?
- PM Kisan Yojana may be a central government scheme which will provide a sum of ₹6,000 once a year as minimum financial assistance to each farmer covered by the scheme. This project may be a ₹75,000 crore scheme which will cover about 125 million farmers within the nation regardless of what proportion land they hold in India.
- How is that the financial assistance given to the farmers ?
- The farmers’ families holding cultivable land in their names can apply for the PM Kisan financial assistance. Farmers from both rural and concrete regions can apply to the present scheme. to say the advantages under this scheme, the farmer’s family must fall under the classification of small and marginal categories.