NMMS EXAM ONLINE APPLICATION | NMMS CALL LATER | NMMS PAPER SOLUTION | NMMS 2021-22
एन.एन.एम.एस. परीक्षा (N.M.M.S.EXAM)
नेशनल मीन्स कम मेरिट स्कोलरशिप (एनएमएमएस) परीक्षा
“NATIONAL MEANS – CUM – MERIT SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME ” (NMMS) शीर्षक से प्रारम्भ की गई है। इसके अन्तर्गत भारत सरकार द्वारा सम्पूर्ण भारत में राजकीय विद्यालयों के कक्षा 8 मे अभायसरत सभी छत्रों विद्यार्थियों को गुजरात राज्य स्तर पर जिनके अभिभावक की समस्त स्रोतों से आय रु.1,50,000 से अधिक न हो, छात्रवृत्ति प्रदान की जाती है। यह छात्रवृत्ति प्रति वर्ष 1200 रु. की दर से निर्धारित मानदण्ड पूर्ण करने पर कक्षा 9 से 12 तक अध्ययन करने पर दी जाती है। इस योजना का मुख्य उद्देश्य आर्थिक रूप से कमजोर वर्ग के राजकीय विद्यालयों के प्रतिभाशाली विद्यार्थियों के विद्यालय परित्याग दर को रोककर उन्हें कक्षा 12 तक अध्ययन करने हेतु प्रोत्साहित करना है।
NMMS Exam Schedule 2021:
ONLINE APPLY FROM 31st DECEMBER 2021 TO 19th JANUARY 2022
EXAM DATE: FEBRUARI 2021
NMMS Scholarship Amounts and Rules of Payments:
NMMS Eligibility Criteria 2021
The exam conducting body has specified certain NMMS 2020 eligibility norms that students need to satisfy before applying for NMMS exam. Check the eligibility of NMMS exam 2020 below.
NMMS Exam 2022 Fee
- NMMS 2020-21 application fee is Rs. 70/- for General students and Rs. 50/- for PH/SC/ST students. (SERVICE TAX EXTRA)
NMMS 2021 Exam Pattern:
Students preparing for the NMMS exam 2020 must go through the exam pattern to know about the marking scheme, the number of questions and so on. The test comprises two sections, Mental Ability Test (MAT) and Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT). Details regarding the exam pattern of NMMS exam 2020 are given below:
NMMS Admit Card 2021
- The NMMS 2021 hall ticket will be released in the first week of December 2020.
- Students will be able to collect the admit card of NMMS exam 2021 from their school/ institution in which they are studying.
- Some states may also release the hall ticket online on the official website of SCERT.
- The hall ticket of NMMS 2021 comprises details such as the candidate’s name, roll number etc, along with the date, time and venue of the exam.
- One must carry the admit card along with them on the day of the NMMS exam 2021.
- Students have to submit their NMMS 2021 admit card to the invigilator after the exam is over. Hence, they are suggested to keep a xerox copy of the same with them and retain it until the entire selection process gets over.
The exam conducting bodies of each state will release the official answer key of NMMS 2021 after 2- 3 weeks of exam conduction. With the help of the NMMS 2021 answer key, students will be able to calculate their probable scores in the exam and analyse their performance in NMMS exam 2021. Students have to follow the marking scheme as mentioned in the examination pattern to calculate the NMMS 2021scores.
મિત્રો જો અમારી આ માહિતી આપને ઉપયોગી નીવડી હોય તો અહીં ક્લિક કરી અમારી YouTube ચેનલને સબ્સ્ક્રાઇબ કરો અને બેલ બટન પણ on કરી દો.
NMMS Result 2021
The NMMS result for all the states will be declared online on different dates in January/ February/ March 2021. SCERT of particular state and UT will also release results of NMMS 2021 exam on its scheduled date that will be announced with the NMMS exam 2021 notification. The result will be made available online. Students will have to enter their roll number and school code in the login window to get access to the result. Some of the participating states release NMMS 2021 results in the form of merit lists. The result will include information such as the student’s name, roll number, section-wise score etc. One can follow the steps below to view and download result:
Steps to check NMMS Exam 2021 Result
- Click on the official website of GCERT’s website
- Enter the roll number in the login window.
- Enter the school code (if applicable).
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download NMMS 2021 result and take a printout of it. Retain it for future reference.
Download call later :Click here
TO APPLY FOR NMMS EXAM (અરજી કરવા માટે) Comming soon
TO READ ALL INFORMATION IN GUJARATI (નોટિફિકેશન માટે) CLICK HERE