Army Bharti 2020 : Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates of districts Jamnagar, Porbander, Rajkot, Amreli, Bhavnagar, Junagarh, Surendranagar, Kutch, Gir Somnath, Batod, Morbi, Devbhumi Dwarka & Diu (UT) Rally will be held 22 Jan 2021 to 27 Jan 2021 at NDH, High School, Devbhumi Dwarka. Candidates who had registered earlier for the Rally at Devbhumi Dwarka has to REGISTER AGAIN as previous notification has been cancelled due to postponement of rally. Candidates will login after 24 Jan 2021 and take printout of the admit card which they will carry to Rally Site.
Indian Army Open Bharati Melo Devbhumi Dwarka 2020
Indian Army Open Bharati Melo Devbhumi Dwarka 2020
Ministry of Defence
08-12-2020The screening of candidates will be carried out from above mentioned districts for following categories as per qualitative requirement. In view of the present Covid-19 Situation, the candidates are advised to carry out COVID test and bring test report along with Admit Card. Candidate who had not undergone the test will not be permitted.
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Tradesman
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Nursing Assistant/Nursing Assistant Veterinary
- Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/ Inventory Management
- 8th Pass, 10th Pass, 12th Pass
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
- Written Exam
How To Apply Devbhumi Dwarka Bharati Mela
- First visit atwww.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Enter the captcha code.
- In the homepage, you will see JCO/OR Login Apply option and click on it.
- Then a new page of login and registration will open.
- your username and password and click on login.
- New user or candidates need to register first and then login in their army profile.
- Once you login then clicks on apply online.
- Fill all details and upload your photo and signature.
- Then in the last click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of application form for further use.
Army Bharati Melo 2020
Rally Time Required Document
- Admit Card : Printed on Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size)
- Photograph : Twenty (20) copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computerised/photocopied/shopped photographs will NOT be accepted. Photographs must be with proper hair cut and clean shave (except Sikh Candidates).
- Education Certificates :
- Education Certificate with marks sheet of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e Matric/Intermediate etc from recognized School/College/Board/University.
- Provisional/online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board/University.
- Candidates with matric certificate from Open School should bring School Leaving Certificate countersigned by BEO/DEO.
- List of Education Board recognized by State Governments / UT administrations attach as Appendix ‘A’ will only be accepted.
- Domicile Certificate : Domicile Certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
- Caste Certificate : Caste Certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
- Religion Certificate : Religion Certificate to be issued by the Tehsildar/ SDM (if religion as “SIKH/ HINDU/ MUSLIM/ CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate).
- School Character Certificate : School Character Certificate issued by the School/College Principal/Headmaster where the candidates last studied.
- Character Certificate : Character Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within last six months.
- Unmarried Certificate : Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within last six months.
- Relationship Certificate :SOS/SOEX/SOW/SOWW Candidates are required to produce the following documents.
- Relationship certificate issued from respective Record Office only duly signed by Record Officer with Personal Number, Rank, Name and particular of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate with office seal/stamp is endorsed. Relationship certificate should bear water marks of the concern Records.
- A declaration to the effect as mentioned in Affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-Judicial Stamp paper prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1st Class/Executive/Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at rally site. Format of affidavit is attached as per Appendix ‘B’.
- Original Discharge Book of Ex-Servicemen also to be produced. Name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it.
- NCC Certificate : NCC A/B/C Certificate and Republic Day Parade certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/B/C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders. No bonus marks are to be allotted unless the certificate (Relationship/Sports/NCC) have been verified. An undertaking to the effect will be obtain from the candidate. Provisional certificates are accepted only during the notified rally duration neither earlier nor late.
- Sports Certificate :
- Sportsmen who have represented India at international level and State at National level within the last two years (for list of sports under which relaxation in physical standards is admissible, attention is invited to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in website).
- Sportsmen who have represented District at State level and University team or regional team at District level with 1st / 2nd position within last two years (Sports Certificate should be with registration number and from government recognized sport institutes / bodies as under).
- List of Sports. List of Sports for enrolment is attached as Appendix ‘C’
- Affidavit : Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary will be submitted by candidate at the Rally Site without fail. Format of affidavit attached as per Appendix ‘D’. Submission of Affidavit is Mandatory to gain entry into the Rally. Candidates WILL NOT BE PERMITTED to enter the rally without affidavit.
- Certificate of Bonus Marks : All original certificates / photocopies duly attested pertaining to Bonus marks will be accepted only during the Rally. No certificates to include NCC Certificates, Sports Certificate, Relationship Certificate or any other certificates to claim Bonus Marks / Relaxation would be accepted after termination of the Rally.
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card : Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & allowances and other social benefits scheme.
- Police Character Certificate
- Sarpanch/Nagar Sewak (Residence Proof)
Army Raily Venue
- NDH Highschool Ground, Devbhumi Dwarka
- Candidates will preferably not travel from any containment Zones.
- Candidates are advised to carry adequate personal face masks, hand gloves, hand sanitizer, drinking water, water bottle and sufficient eatables to last whole day.
- Candidate having any symptoms related to COVID-19 are advised not to move from his home station.
- Candidate will be returned back if symptoms like fever, cold, cough & running nose are detected at the rally site.
- COVID-19/Asymptomatic Certificate :All candidates are required to produce a COVID-19 free/asymptomatic certificate at the time of entry. Certificate should have been issued by Government Hospital 72 hours prior to the rally reporting day. Format for the certificate in attached as Appendix ‘E’.
- No Risk Certificate : All candidates are required to provide a no risk certificate. The format of no risk certificate is attached as Appendix ‘F’.
Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in duplicate generated online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in, COVID-19 test medical certificate and valid affidavit duly filled, signed and attested by notary. Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police.
- Online Apply Start Date : 10 Dec, 2020
- Online Apply Last Date : 18 Jan, 2021
- Admit Card Start Date : 22 Jan, 2021 to 27 Jan, 2021
- Date of Recruitment Rally : 01 Feb,2021 to 15 Feb,2021