Gujarat Ganga Swarupa Yojana Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2021 | Application Form, Document/ Income Eligibility
Under the scheme, Gujarat State government will provide Pension on monthly basis to the beneficiary. The pension amount under Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2021 will be transferred in direct Beneficiary bank amount through DBT mode. Any widow of the state may easily apply for Gujarat વિધવા સહાય યોજના before the last date. You may easily get application Form from any regional Jan Seva Kendra. State Government is accepting Widow Pension Scheme Application Form in offline mode.
Gujarat govt. has launched Ganga Swarupa Yojana 2020 to provide pension to widows. The state govt. has changed the name of previously running Vidhva Sahay Yojna to Ganga Swaroop Beheno Ne Sahayata Yojana. This widow pension scheme initiative is an effort to show sensitivity and transparency of the Gujarat government. In the Gujarat Ganga Swarupa Yojana 2020, each vidhwa beneficiary will get Rs. 1250 per month as pension. Now check the pension amount and income eligibility criteria norms for widow pension beneficiaries.
Chief Minister Vijay Rupani has launched the Central Government’s National Social Assistance Programme (NSAP) Portal. This new portal will facilitate Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) of monthly pension directly to 3.70-lakh widows, elderly and disabled women in 33 districts in the state.
The pension amount of Rs. 1250 p.m will be deposited in the bank accounts of widow beneficiaries in first week of every month.
Brief Summary of Vidhva Sahay Yojana
|Scheme Name||Vidhva Sahay Yojana|
|Launched by||Gujarat Government|
|Nodal Agency||Social Security Department|
|Start Date to apply||Open|
|Beneficiary||Widows of the state|
|Objective||To provide better survival opportunities|
|Type of Scheme||State Govt.|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
Document Required for Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2021
- You Should be the Native of the State.
- Age is between 18 to 60 years.
- Applicant’s application (as per Annexure -1 / 86)
- Affidavit (as per Appendix VIII)
- Income Certificate (as per Annexure 3/86)
- Certificate of Widow (as Appendix 4/86)
- An example of the death of the applicant’s husband
- Certificates on the applicant’s educational qualification.
- Report signed by Patwari or Municipal Councilor
- The application is Rs 20/- Only
Silent Factors of Gujarat Widow Pension Scheme
- It is 100 per cent government-funded scheme.
- The Pension amount will be given on a monthly basis.
- This scheme will serve better chances of livelihood.
- The widow pension scheme will cover each beneficiary of the state.
- The application form will be accepted by offline mode
Selection Process Under Vidhva Sahay Yojana
- First Fill Application Form.
- Second attached all the documents.
- Third Submit Application Form to the regional responsible office.
- The fourth Application form will be verified.
- Fifth collect the approval certificate.
- Six now you will be selected as a beneficiary.
How to Apply for Vidhva Sahay Yojana (Application Form)
- The Widows of the state who want to apply for Vidhva Sahay Firstly download the application Form.
- Now fill the Application Form with all the essential details.
- Attached all the required documents.
- Submit this form to the Social security office
- Get Approval Certificate form department of Social security.
Selection of beneficiary will be done on the basis of documents verification. Documents of the applicant will be verified and if they are found eligible and documents gets approved, then you will get the approval letter.