CMSS Scholarship Yojana Gujarat || How to Apply Online For CMSS Scholarship 2021-22 || CMSS Registration 2021-22
CMSS Scholarship Scheme has been announced by the Government of Gujarat for higher studies in the current year 2021-22. Under this scheme, candidates from all Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes and other minority categories of the state can apply for the benefit of this scholarship by visiting the website of CMSS Portal. The scheme also includes pre-matric and post-matric scholarships. Scholarships will be given to all the students of the state for higher studies. Students who have availed the benefit of MYSY Scholarship will also be eligible to avail the benefit of this CMSS Scholarship 2021 by the State Government.
Eligibility criteria to avail CMSS Scholarship 2021-22
All students of Gujarat State can apply under this scheme. All the students of the state of Gujarat are eligible to get the benefit of this scheme.
Under this scheme, candidates from all Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes and other minority categories of the state are eligible to avail the benefits of Gujarat Mukhyamantri Scholarship Scheme 2021.
• To avail the benefit of this scheme, the applicant will be eligible to avail the benefit of this scheme only if his annual income is less than one lakh.
• Under this scheme the student should have 60% or more percentage in standard 10 and standard 12.
• Applicant should be studying in any UG or PG college of Gujarat state.
Documents Required for Gujarat CM Scholarship Yojana 2021-22
• Student’s Aadhaar card
• Student’s marksheet (Prev. year)
• Income Certificate
• Caste Certificate
• Bank passbook
• Passport size photo
વિડીયો જોવા માટે ક્લિક કરો
How to Apply Online For Gujarat Scholarship Scheme 2020-21 – Fresh Registration.
• First go to the official website.
• Read all the instructions posted on the website before Registration.
• Then click on ‘New Application / Fresh Registration’.
• Then click on the registration link. Fill in all the information carefully as requested.
• After verifying all the information, upload the required documents as requested.
• Submit the scholarship scheme form after verifying the information.
• Print the application form after submitting the scholarship form and save it for future use.
Step For Renewal of Gujarat CM Scholarship Scheme 2020-21.
Students who have previously registered for the Gujarat Mukhyamantri Scholarship Scheme can renew by visiting the official website of CMSS. When renewing the application, the student should fill in the required information correctly and carefully. You can renew your application by following the steps below.
• First go to CMSS official website.
• Carefully read all the information provided for renewal and then click on the ‘Renewal Application’ link.
• Login with your user ID and password.
• Then you have to fill the information like current college, current Course, other information as requested and submit the form.
Mukhyamantri Scholarship Scheme 2021-22 Renewal Application for delayed students who have never applied for CMSS.
1. Students who could not apply conditionally in the first year of admission to the course or whose application was rejected due to unsatisfactory eligibility of income limit should apply for renewal assistance for the remainder of their course as well as students who received assistance in the first year but renewal assistance in any subsequent year. If you have failed to apply or your application has been rejected due to unsatisfactory eligibility for renewal assistance and if you meet the eligibility criteria in the following year, then you have to apply on the “DELAYED STUDENTS” link to avail the benefits of the scheme for the rest of the course.
2. Only students who get admission in higher courses in the year 2018 or later are eligible to get the renewal assistance for the year 2020-21. They have to apply online on this link.
3. The basic qualification of the resolution to apply for renewal assistance will be considered.
4. This link is for “DELAYED STUDENTS” only for the application for renewal assistance for the academic year 2020-21 only. So that students will not be eligible for previous assistance.
5. All other instructions are available on the website of Mukhyamantri Scholarship Scheme.
Last Date To Apply Online For CMSS Scholarship 2021-22 : Last Date for Online Application and Verification at help Centre for Academic Year 2021-22 is .
Official Website : Click Here